Schools Recycling Programme
Our schools collection programme offers a bespoke service to each school.
Not only can we help to educate the children about recycling and get them into the habit, we get them to actively think about and promote the
3 R's: Reduce, Re-use, and Recycle.
We can arrange to provide a full recycling service textiles, clothing and shoes. However, if the schools in your area are already recycling cans and paper we are happy to provide just the textile/clothing collection service.
We can arrange to site recycling banks on school premises
(the banks are specially manufactured, attractive, "midi" sized banks to fit unobtrusively into the surroundings.)
If the site is not suitable for a textile bank we will provide printed plastic bags and arrange a schedule of collection.
Some of the services we have to offer• Goods are weighed over a Public weighbridge and weigh tickets produced and payment after collection or monthly as preferred.
• Data supplied to help with recycling credits.
• We can supply and maintain textile banks at no cost to the School or Local Authority whilst generating income for the school.
• Collections are scheduled.
• Back up drivers in the event of illness or holidays.
• We take almost everything clothing, shoes, household textiles, toys and bric-a-brac as we are registered waste carriers. (although we cannot take duvets or pillows,)
If you would like to increase the level of recycling in your area and educate the next generation, at no cost to the School or Local Authority and generate additional income for the school please feel free to email us your details and someone will be in touch to discuss the programme further.