Sports Club Programme
Our Sports Club collection programme offers a bespoke service to each sports club, Football Club, Rugby Club, Tennis Club, Athletics Club etc.
Not only do club members get to know more about recycling it gets them into the habit, and makes them to actively think about and promote the
3R's: Reduce, Re-use, and Recycle
whilst raising money for the club
We can arrange to site recycling banks on club premises (the textile banks are specially manufactured, attractive, "midi" sized banks to fit unobtrusively into the surroundings.)
If the site is not suitable for a textile bank we will provide printed plastic bags and arrange a schedule of collection.
So what would you have to do?
1. Select a date and time for collection which is convenient for you .
2. Prior to that date will deliver the quantity of bags if required.
3. The collection vehicle will arrive at your site at the agreed time and collect the bags.
4. After collection is over the bags are weighed on an approved weighbridge.
5. You receive a copy of the weight ticket and your Payment by cheque.
Some of the services we have to offer• Goods are weighed over a Public weighbridge and weigh tickets produced and payment after collection or monthly as preferred.
• Data and spread sheets can be supplied to help with Local Authority recycling credits.
• We will supply and maintain textile banks at no cost to the Club or Local Authority whilst generating a regular stream of income for the club .
• Collections are scheduled.
• Back up drivers in the event of illness or holidays.
• We take everything (duvets, pillows, clothing, shoes, household textiles, toys and bric-a-brac as we are registered waste carriers.)
If you would like to increase the level of recycling in your area and educate the next generation, at no cost to the Club , help with Local Authorityt recycling targets and generate additional income please feel free to email us your details and someone will be in touch to discuss the programme further.